: Declaration of C_DataMapper_Driver_Base::define($object_name, $context = false) should be compatible with C_Component::define($context = false) in /home/ilianjor/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/datamapper/class.datamapper_driver_base.php
on line 0
- The making of graphic design consists of the visual representation of the information and the navigational elements.
- The Information Architecture of a website consists of the process of precisely structuring the information, its organization into navigational schemes, and its representation through intuitive visual elements.
- With the development of templates, the main sections, worked out in the graphical design, are interpreted as HTML pages, viewable under a browser. The separate templates can be linked with each other, creating a simulation of a website.
- Websites can be static or dynamic. Once a website is completed, its content needs to be entered, it needs to be optimized for search engines and maintained according to the client's needs.
- The online shop is a good option for a website, through which sales are done with minimal expenses for maintenance.
- Web applications can be polls, catalogs, task management systems, galleries (audio, video, images), additional applications for a website, applications for information processing, etc.